DuoLife Clinical Formula ProOptical® marks a new chapter in dietary supplementation – a source of natural compounds that protect the eyes, in the form of an innovative, biphasic capsule with prolonged release. The preparation contains a number of ingredients that have undergone rigorous clinical trials (on more than 4,200 patients).
two phase capsules
ingredients with clinical trials
ratio of lutein to zeaxanthin
14 standardised active ingredients
DuoLife Clinical Formula ProOptical® is a biphasic capsule with a modified, prolonged release. The innovative, two-phase form combines two capsules – a liquid exterior surrounding a solid interior. The absorption process of the active ingredients contained in the liquid phase begins in the stomach, while the solid components are only released in the small intestine, from where they directly enter the circulatory system and are transported to the eyeball tissue. The biphasic absorption process of the active ingredients is characterised by the highest degree of assimilability.
ProOptical® dietary supplement contains lutein and zeaxanthin in their natural crystalline form, obtained via patented technology. This has an enormous impact on the speed and, therefore, the effectiveness of assimilation. The superior bioavailability of the ingredients is confirmed by over 70 clinical trials (involving more than 4,200 patients). The trials took into account the quantitative ratio of lutein and zeaxanthin (5:1), which ensures that the eye uses the maximum quantity of the most important active ingredients.
DuoLife Clinical Formula ProOptical® has been enriched with a number of substances that support proper eye function and protect them against detrimental UV radiation and free radicals.
– Lutein by absorbing blue light, it reduces photochemical damage caused by visible light with shorter wavelengths. In addition, it works with zeaxanthin to form a filter on the area of the retina responsible for detailed vision, blocking blue light and preventing blurring caused by bright light, thereby increasing the eye’s tolerance to bright light. This is particularly important when our eyes are exposed to intense light, such as sunlight, flashing lights or dazzling headlights at night. Tests have confirmed that lutein also has a positive impact on human skin.
– Astaxanthin by absorbing blue light, it reduces photochemical damage caused by visible light with shorter wavelengths. In addition, it works with zeaxanthin to form a filter on the area of the retina responsible for detailed vision, blocking blue light and preventing blurring caused by bright light, thereby increasing the eye’s tolerance to bright light. This is particularly important when our eyes are exposed to intense light, such as sunlight, flashing lights or dazzling headlights at night. Tests have confirmed that lutein also has a positive impact on human skin.
– Crocin and safranal antioxidant substances that protect the eyes against the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation (UV).
– Vitamin C derived from acerola boosts the synthesis of collagen, a building block of the vitreous body.
– Zinc a mineral component supporting optical processes; mainly found in the retina. Deficiency may cause myopia.
– Microencapsulated lycopene protects the eye against the harmful effects of free radicals, it also plays an active role in the prevention of macular degeneration, as confirmed by clinical studies.
– Schisandrin contained in the extract of Chinese magnolia-vine improves visual acuity in the dark.
– Anthocyanins stimulate microcirculation in the eye, and enhance visual acuity after dark.
The best-before date on the product packaging. The best-before date is the batch number.
Ingredient amount per daily serving of the product
organic perilla seed oil (Perilla frutescens)
acerola fruit juice extract (Malpighia glabra)
with vitamin C
26 mg (33%NRV*)
micronized lutein and zeaxanthin crystals extracted from Mexican marigold (Tagetes erecta) in saffron oil extracted from safflower fruit (Carthamus tinctorius)
green microalgae aplanospore extract Haematococcus pluvialis
Carotenoids extracted from tomato fruit
with microencapsulated natural lycopene
Organic zinc salts
with organic zinc
3 mg (30%NRV*)
schisandra fruit extract (Schisandra chinensis)
grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera)
with 95% of proanthocyanidin
billberry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus)
with 25% of anthocyanin
elderberry fruit extract
with 30% of polyphenols
black currant leaf extract (Ribes nigrum)
black chokeberry fruit extract (Aronia melanocarpa)
with 40% of polyphenols (catechins)
carotenoids extracted from Mexican marigold flowers (Tagetes erecta) in soy oil extracted from soybeans (Glycine max Merr)